Our roots have been in Freight Forwarding since 2009 and we have championed this part of industry in the UAE.
DFJ Trading FZE is the freight intermediary of choice; we have comprehensive national and international freight partnerships in conjunction with our own quality process oriented approach and strong customer focus.
Our highly specialised team help our clients choose the most cost effective freight forwarding solutions regardless of volume. Our success in this field is due to our high quality:
- Door to Door International Freight Management
- Efficient UAE Custom Clearance for all Import/Export shipments, whether by air, sea or land
- Documentation; fundamental to an efficient process. We ensure documentation is ready for; inspection & inspection deferment, health authorities, product registration and so forth.
We also offer Additional Services, such as:
- Systemic carrier/mode selection
- Pool point consolidation
- Freight bill audit and payment
- Load, mode and route optimisation
- Shipment consolidations
- Notification of shipment status events
MODES OF FREIGHT
We offer time-definite, innovative freight solutions for both Full Container Loads (FCL) and Less Than Container Loads (LCL) shipments.
All shipments are handled through our network of strategic partners to provide international coverage for regular and priority shipments.
As project experts, DFG Trading FZE ensures the most efficient delivery of our clients’ project elements at competitive prices. These are not merely planned and monitored, but we continually try to find ways to achieve better results, e.g. costs, efficiencies, speed, special services and carriers and so forth.
We offer integrated turnkey supplier-to-site logistical solutions to make projects feasible and profitable, for our clients and their customers.
Our diverse range of transportation facilities can also be adapted to suit the specific requirements of any project, including:
- Project feasibility studies
- Rate contracts for liners and charters
- Complete transportation to and from site
- Storage and warehousing off and on site
- Tracking and expedition of all shipments
- Cost analysis